2018 Pedigree Planting Seed
- AAC Brandon Wheat CWRS
- Faller Wheat CWIW or Canada
- Western Interim Wheat
- Cardale Wheat CWRS
- Conlon (2 Row feed Barley)
- Souris (White Milling oat)
- Flax – Lightning
- Meadow peas (Yellow Pea)
- ACC Carver peas (Yellow Pea)
- Amerillo peas (Yellow Pea)
- Common Red Proso Millet
- Gray R2
- 2450 HU
- Foote R2 NEW
- 2375 HU
- CS 2300
- CS 2100
- CS 2200 CF
- 1918 (OP)
- Brown Mustard – Common
- Omega Yellow Flax
Other Planting Seed
- Red Proso Millet – Excellent forage production, incredibly palatable.
- Yellow Flax
- Spring Triticale
- Canary Seed
- Brown Mustard
- Chickling Vetch
- Pedigree Forages – Zeghers Canada offers a full line of seed forages and can custom blend to suit your needs. Our Phoenix Rotary harrow forage sowing system is also available to rent and works well for small seeds and grasses.
Need something different?
Feel free to reach out to us, so we can offer you a solution that fits your needs.
Rent and Sow with Our
When you need a powerful foraging and sowing system, we also offer our Phoenix Harrow. Along with impressive agitation and uniform blend application, you’ll find that it offers many other benefits, including:
Low horse power requirements
High flotation due to light-weight design
Ability to work in higher moisture soils
Excellent for other small seeds and dry chemical applications
Perfect for custom blended forages from Zeghers Canada
How does pedigreed seed provide additional value?
Consider your choices for farm-grown production.
- Your pedigreed flax seed may contribute to someone’s health food in the US and in regions throughout the world.
- Your pedigreed rye seed could be used to cover thousands of acres and promote sustainable agricultural practices across the US.
- Your pedigreed pea seed might provide countless people in the Middle East with an important staple in their diet.
- Your pedigreed wheat seed could be used by famous local bakeries in their well-known bread products.
Pedigreed seed from Zeghers Canada provides several crucial differences.
Assurance that agricultural identity is preserved throughout the supply chain.
Extensive knowledge about your specific seed, as well as depth of traceability.
Growing solutions with a high degree of customizability per application.
Ability to market your farm production at a premium for you.
Call us today to discuss your specific needs
What recognitions has Zeghers Canada received?
C.G.C HACCP Certified
CCSP certified and with use of C.G.C. certified samplers
A MAFRD approved Food Handling Establishment (Manitoba Agriculture, Food and Rural Initiatives)
An Accredited Seed Establishment
A CFIA approved conditioner and Bulk Storage Facility
100% Kosher Approved
We are also CFIA CGSP approved, (Canadian Grain Sampling Program)
Reach Out to Us
Do you have a question, would you like to send us a comment, or are you interested in receiving additional materials? Use the form to send a direct message, and a Zeghers representative will be in touch.
Box 426, Holland, MB, R0G 0X0
Stay updated with Zeghers' Newsletter
From cutting-edge seed science to new environmental data, our monthly newsletter keeps you on top of all the information you need to know. Fill out the form and subscribe today!